There are different roles within HEN which requires immediate take up. These are the requirements. If you think you fit the role, please contact Nilofar Iyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership Coordinator ( Taken Up!)
- To actively seek new members to join HEN.
- To keep an up to date record of when the members joined and their membership forms.
- To give an update of number of members at every HEN meeting and what has been done to get new members.
- To work closely with Event Organiser and Volunteer Coordinator and send emails to all members regarding upcoming events/volunteer opportunities at the beginning of every month.
- To work with HEN Fundraising Coordinator to help in supplying member list with particulars for monthly workshops.
Volunteer Coordinator ( Taken Up!)
- To actively seek collaboration with organisations, schools and tertiary institutions for volunteers for ongoing events (food packing, early reading) and ad hoc events.
- To coordinate and be present at meetings between HEN Committee and the interested organisations and institutions.
- To work with Membership Coordinator to give update of volunteer opportunities and Event Organiser for an upcoming event.
- To gather enough volunteers for HEN events and to assign roles (eg photographers, food committee, clean-up committee etc)
- To manage volunteers during events.
- To actively seek ways to raise funds for HEN for operational expenses (Gsuite email, printing of stickers, standing banners, online apps etc) and for special projects and events.
- To approach organisations for donations and be present at meetings between HEN Committee and interested organisations.
- To help in organising monthly workshops to raise funds.
- To update Membership Coordinator on upcoming workshops.
- To get HEN into online donation raising portals
Event Organiser ( 2 Members – Taken Up!)
- To be responsible for the smooth operations of HEN events from planning stage to actual event.
- To work closely with Volunteer, Fundraising and Membership Coordinators and Treasurer for the event.
- To send post event thank you email to organisations or institutions for providing funds, volunteers, event space etc.