Why Join HEN?
- Connect through volunteer activities which supports helping and empowering the marginalised communities in Singapore.
- Meet new people with common interests and establish new friendships and
- Join fun and informative programs and workshops where you can showcase your talents while learning new ones.
Join us today! Please fill up this online Friends of HEN (FOH) Membership Form. We are always on the lookout for donors and volunteers.
Once you join us, you can volunteer for HEN in 3 ways :
1) Do you find yourself with a lot of time in your hands and want to use the time meaningfully?
If you said a YES to that, why not help HEN in our Committee? We meet once a month via Zoom to brainstorm for ideas and discuss various HEN issues. Contact the President Nilofar Iyer at email@example.com.
2) Do you only have a few hours to spare? You could help us in Storytelling for children on Tuesday mornings, Elderly Befriending on Thursday mornings, ad hoc teambuilding workshops for empowering women or even for the packing of the food donations once a month. It doesn’t require a lot of time. Requires only a few hours every month and no experience is necessary as all training will be provided. Contact our Volunteer Head Joshua Kyaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) No time to spare at all? Don’t worry! You can still play your part to help our community. You could donate to help provide for the dry food rations.