Please donate to help us prepare food donations bags to the families.
$50 per month supports a family with basic food rations like rice, noodles, oil and Milo.
We would appreciate if you could commit to a minimum period of 6 months. You can either donate $50 monthly or a lump sum of $300 for 6 months to avoid the hassle of transferring monthly. After these 6 months, you can decide if you would like to continue.
We also welcome any adhoc donation amount in any amount to fund our causes.
There are many ways you can donate to HEN.
- Open PayNow and add HEN as a recipient by entering UEN :T18SS0191F
- Enter the amount you wish to donate
Make an ibanking transfer to
Account Name : Helping and Empowering our Neighbours (HEN)
Maybank FlexiBiz Account : 0415 1075 367
Bank Code :7302
Bank Branch : Marine Parade
Bank Branch Code : 15
Mail a Cheque
We also welcome cheques payable to ‘Helping and Empowering our Neighbours’
Please indicate General Donation at the back of the cheque and mail it to :
332 Upper East Coast Road
#01-09 The Tropic Gardens
Why Join HEN?
- Connect through volunteer activities which supports helping and empowering the marginalised communities in Singapore.
- Meet new people with common interests and establish new friendships and
- Join fun and informative programs and workshops where you can showcase your talents while learning new ones.
Join us today! Please fill up this online Friends of HEN (FOH) Membership Form. We are always on the lookout for donors and volunteers.